Wings: Therapeutic VR prototype with interactive music and procedural visuals/camera.
The environment (time of day, speed, cloud cover etc) + adaptive music score (high quality emotive orchestral cinematic) is driven by AI or responsive to bio/neuro feedback.
I did a talk about the development approach at VR Hub Tokyo Year-End Meetup Vol.4 | Health & Fitness with VR and ARtitled “Design Framework for a Therapeutic VR app”. Related projects are:
Some video from the presentation:
VR app test version video:
Biofeedback “InnerActive” games
Mind/body/spirit integration and performance enhancement.
Developing a series of single and multiplayer biofeedback audiovisual instruments/apps for Second Life and other application environments utilizing SCL, HRV, and EEG interfaces:
- In game events, mini-games, and audiovisual music instruments
- Download this Interview about neuro & bio feedback performance in SecondLife, Second Life Newspaper, 04/04/06
- Workshop Presenter at free-play 05 Indy GameDev conference
“An Introduction to Biofeedback Interfaces for games and instruments” sponsored by WildDivine
- Live performances utilising various technologies and interfaces. 1. Pink Cow, Tokyo, 8/01/06
- Real Life/SL mixed reality bioPerformance ARTTour 2006 20/21 May 06