A quickstart course on Digital Strategy to learn how to successfully transform your business with digital technologies.
Learn the concepts, processes, and tools to create a Digital Strategy for your business.
Available now at https://www.udemy.com/quickstart-digital-strategy/
Transform your business with Digital Technologies with this introductory course on Digital Strategy.
- Learn the key elements of digital strategy
- Discover how to assess your digital readiness
- Create a digital strategy
- Practice evaluating digital suppliers
- Grasp Implementing a Digital Transformation
- Find out how to create a culture of innovation
Digital Strategy drives Digital Transformation, not Digital Technology.
This introductory course is for small to medium business owners and employees who need to transform their business digitally but are overwhelmed by the speed of technology change & choice in front of them. You’ll learn about how to successfully leverage digital technologies effectively and efficiently in order to better serve your customers and grow your market.
Content and Overview
This course contains over 30 lectures and over 2.5 hours of video content. It’s designed for small to medium business owners and employees who want to transform their business by integrating Digital Technologies such as social, mobile, analytics, VR, AR, 3D Printing, sensor networks and the internet of things, SaaS, and cloud technologies such as big data and machine learning.
We’ll cover what Digital Strategy and Digital Transformation is, what the key elements of Digital strategy are, and how to assess what level of Digital Readiness your business is at by learning how to to a Digital Audit.
Then we’ll go through the process for creating a Digital Strategy, starting with your purpose and working through a lean and agile business planning approach suited for the fast changing digital technology environment of today. We’ll then see how to evaluate different types of suppliers of Digital Technologies before moving on to showing you how to manage the process of implementing a Digital Transformation.
Finally we’ll wrap up with a look at how to create and foster a culture of innovation in your business, essential for companies that need to remain responsive and agile to meet current customer needs and as well as develop new products and services.
By the end of this course, you’ll have valuable skills that will help you create a Digital Strategy for your own business as well as understand how to implement Digital Transformation projects to integrate new technologies into your products, services, and operations.
What are the requirements?
- Access to the internet
- Basic business knowledge
- Basic computer skills
- Basic Internet skills
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 46 lectures and 3.5 hours of content!
- Understand Key Definitions
- Understand the key elements of a Digital Strategy
- Conduct a digital audit to assess Digital Readiness
- Create a Digital Strategy
- Evaluate Digital Suppliers
- Implement Digital Transformation
- Create a Culture of Innovation
Who is the target audience?
- Small to medium business owners and employees who need to transform their business digitally but are overwhelmed by the speed of technology change & choice
- This is a practical introductory course so is not for you if you are looking for a detailed theory course on Digital Strategy