I like solving problems and delivering results that make positive impacts.
“Paul knows his stuff. I’ve been doing high level development for over 10 years. 30 minutes with Paul and my mind is blown.”
Aaron Henry Foundry512
“Paul was fantastic! He was professional, timely, easy to work with, very communicative, and extremely sharp. I would hire him again in a heart beat.”
Liz Crimson Education
This is My Story
As a T-Shaped professional with international cross-industry development and project management experience I’ve worked on a variety of projects from Enterprise IT to eLearning simulations to educational apps and games in teams of all sizes.
At heart I’m a creative technologist who understands the business, product, project, design, and development aspects involved in taking something from concept to realization.
I do strategy development, business planning, market research, product management, project management, development, and teaching. While I have deep expertise in a number of areas I would never claim to be an expert. You always have to learn new things, integrate them into the old, and apply them to new contexts.
As the bluesy world music infused slide guitar/harmonica/electronica cyborg “Komuso Tokugawa” I perform music in online virtual worlds using a dynamically controlled AI (Artificial Intelligence) Rhythm Section. Read more at Komuso.info
I’m a former world champion in 8-way team sport parachuting who competed in 3 world championships for Australia.
Who am I?
I’m a creative technologist who understands the business, product, project, design, and development aspects involved in taking something from concept to realization. I also develop/support my own products and understand the business and customer perspectives.
What do I do?
I provide consulting services in:
- Digital Transformation
- Technology Analysis & Evaluation
- Product & Project Management
- Software Design & Development.
Testimonials and Profiles
- 5 star review profile on Codeable.io – #1 Outsourcing Service For WordPress
- 5 star review profile on Catalant.com – Top Business/MBA experts on demand
- 5 star review profile on Codementor.io – Live 1:1 expert mentor site
Commercial Experience Examples (startup, corporate)
- Jack Welch Management Institute (USA) Competitive Market Analysis
- Crimson Education (US/NZ): Startup Business Operations manual for country Managing Directors
- Shindig.com (NY) : Pitch Deck development for Series A follow on funding.
- FirstLearning (Tokyo): Computational thinking program for early learners
- Big 4 Consultancy (USA): Pilot project to accelerate global business response.
- Bytaa.com (NY): Cognitive Behavioral Therapy startup. Core technology development.
- Sanofi (Tokyo): Medical Rep sales training simulation development. Branching simulation incorporating green screen video.
- CSC (Tokyo): Senior consultant. Development of Life/J, the most implemented Policy administration system in Japan. Zurich – On site client customization.
- Senior Consultant (Systems Development)
- Occidental Seguros (Lisbon,Portugal)
- Royal Life/Sun Alliance (Guernsey)
- Norske Liv (Oslo,Norway)
- Barclays Finance (London, UK)
- Suncorp (Brisbane, Aust)
- Virtual Street Musician: SecondLife, The Internet
- Street Musician: Las Ramblas++
- Innovation Strategy, Product & Project Management
Degree: Masters of Technology Management
- Software Design/Development
Degree: Bsc CS/Maths
- Digital Strategy
Technology analysis and implementation
- Music and Sound
Degree: Masters of Music degree
- Strategic Thinking for Growing Your Enterprise, May – June / Stanford License 1889df350bdfcb
- Cognitive technologies for business, – / Deloitte License 1722df350bdfcb
- Read About.me with my social profile links