I can help you solve problems and deliver business results that make a positive impact.
“Paul knows his stuff. I’ve been doing high level development for over 10 years. 30 minutes with Paul and my mind is blown.” Aaron H Foundry512
“Paul was fantastic! He was professional, timely, easy to work with, very communicative, and extremely sharp. I would hire him again in a heart beat.” Liz Crimson Education
This is My Story
I’m a hands-on technology strategy consultant with 20+ years international experience on a variety of projects including WordPress, Enterprise IT, web/mobile applications, eLearning simulations, educational apps/games in teams of all sizes.
I do strategy development, business planning, market research, product management, project management, development, and teaching. While I have deep expertise in a number of areas I would never claim to be an expert. You always have to learn new things, integrate them into the old, and apply them to new contexts.
I’m a former world champion in 8-way team sport parachuting who competed in 3 world championships for Australia.
As the bluesy world music infused slide guitar/harmonica/electronica cyborg “Komuso Tokugawa” I perform music in online virtual worlds using a dynamically controlled AI (Artificial Intelligence) Rhythm Section. Read more at Komuso.info
Who am I?
I’m a creative technologist who understands the business, product, project, design, and development aspects involved in taking ideas from concept to realization. I also develop/support my own products and understand the business and customer perspectives.
What do I do?
I provide consulting services in:
- Digital Transformation & Technology Strategy
- Technology Analysis & Evaluation
- Product & Project Management
- Software Design & Development.
Testimonials and Profiles
- 5 star review profile on Codeable.io – #1 Outsourcing Service For WordPress
- 5 star review profile on Catalant.com – Top Business/MBA experts on demand
- 5 star review profile on Codementor.io – Live 1:1 expert mentor site
Commercial Experience Examples (startup, corporate)
- Jack Welch Management Institute (USA) Competitive Market Analysis
- Crimson Education (US/NZ): Startup Business Operations manual for country Managing Directors
- Shindig.com (NY) : Pitch Deck development for Series A follow on funding.
- FirstLearning (Tokyo): Computational thinking program for early learners
- Deloitte (USA): Pilot project to accelerate global business response.
- (NY): Cognitive Behavioral Therapy startup. Core technology development.
- Sanofi (Tokyo): Medical Rep sales training simulation development. Branching simulation incorporating green screen video.
- CSC (Tokyo): Senior consultant. Development of Life/J, the most implemented Policy administration system in Japan. Base Project/Zurich/ING – Client customization. [CSC is now DXC Technology]
- Senior Consultant (Systems Development)
- Occidental Seguros (Lisbon,Portugal)
- Royal Life/Sun Alliance (Guernsey)
- Norske Liv (Oslo,Norway)
- Barclays Finance (London, UK)
- Suncorp (Brisbane, Aust)
- Virtual Street Musician: SecondLife, The Internet
- Street Musician: Las Ramblas++
- Innovation Strategy, Product & Project Management
Degree: Masters of Technology Management
- Software Design/Development
Degree: Bsc CS/Maths
- Digital Strategy
Technology analysis and implementation
- Music and Sound
Degree: Masters of Music degree
- Strategic Thinking for Growing Your Enterprise, May – JuneNovoed / Stanford License 1889df350bdfcb
- Cognitive technologies for business, – Novoed / Deloitte License 1722df350bdfcb
- Read About.me with my social profile links